AIM Charter High Schools
New Visions AIM Charter High Schools work to ensure that over-age, under-credited students graduate from high school, thoroughly prepared to excel academically, professionally, and personally.
At AIM Charter High Schools, teachers build and nurture strong relationships with students and hold them to high expectations, providing structure and support towards each student’s goals. Students also benefit from access to work-study programs and internships, as well as the Summer of Service program, academic field trips, college trips, expeditionary learning experiences, and many other after school clubs and sports teams.
We are accepting applications for the current school year, as well as to participate in the lottery for admission in September 2018. The deadline to apply for this school year is March 14, 2018. If you are interested in applying for September 2018, the deadline is April 2, 2018. To apply, click here.
Applications are open to students who are:
- At least one grade behind and have completed 7th grade
- At least 15 years old at the time of enrollment
- Involved in the juvenile or criminal justice system
- Homeless or in transitional housing
- Involved in foster care or child protective service
- Siblings of current students
New Visions AIM Charter High Schools
- New Visions AIM Charter High School I (1495 Herkimer Street, Brooklyn, NY 11233)
- New Visions AIM Charter High School II (1010 Rev. James A Polite Ave, Bronx, NY 10459)
If you have questions or would like to discuss the student application process, please call 646-470-0375.