Rock The Regents
Scholars, Please make sure you receive adequate sleep the night before the regents exam.
- Eat a protein packed breakfast to nourish the body instead of sugary snacks and drinks.
- Leave all electronic devices home (including Smart Watches)
- Bring 2 #2 Pencils and 2 Blue or Black ink pens.
- Dress comfortably depending on the weather so that you do not have to "lug" excess articles of clothing with you.
- Morning Exams begin 8:30 arrive no later that 8:15 AM
- Afternoon Exams begin 12:30 arrive no later than 12:15 PM.
- Arrive to school on time and focus! Good Luck!
Dear New Visions Families,
This week scholars will sit for the regents exams. In an effort to ensure the scholars are comfortable during the test, we have agreed to modify the attire for testing days. Scholars can wear the school uniform, but if they choose not too, then they must comply with the following guidelines:
Shirts - t-shirt may be worn (not undershirt or spaghetti straps), polos, blouse, button down (covering the belly button), no halter tops, no see through garments
Bottoms - must fit on the waist. Skirts, dresses and shorts may be worn. They must be at the knee or below. No sweatpants, tech shorts are permitted (black only), no gym shorts, and jeans with cuts should not have exposed skin in inappropriate areas
Footwear - scholars may wear any footwear with the exception of flip flops and slippers
Any scholar who dresses outside of the guidelines will be placed in uniform during the test.
Founding Principal AMS IV
Tuesday June 13th 2017
8:30 AM - No Regents
12:30 PM - Algebra
Wednesday June 14th 2017
8:30 AM - ELA
12:30 PM - Living Environment
Thursday June 15th 2017
8:30 AM - Global History
12:30 PM - Earth Science / Physics
Friday June 16th 2017
8:30 AM - Geometry
12:30 PM - Algebra II
Tuesday June 20th 2017
8:30 AM - Chemistry
12:30 PM - No Regents