Summer Bridge 2017
Summer Bridge is designed for all 9th grade and 10th graders:
- allowing new scholars to meet with their teachers, classmates, become familiar with the campus and learn the AMS III WAY
- gauge your student’s reading & math levels to accurately/strategically place your child in the right classes
- provide Academic & Social Emotional Orientation
- collect initial benchmark assessments
- Building and rebuilding the school culture (P.R.I.D.E.)
Tuesday, August 22nd-Friday, August 25th
8:15 am to 1:15pm at AMS III Campus.
Workshops begin at 8:15 a.m.
Cell Phones: one device will be collected at the door and returned at the end of the day.
Metro Cards and lunch will be provided
Students must wear uniform, black shorts are acceptable (only for the summer) must be knee length. Please consult Dress Code in school handbook.
SEE YOU SOON!!!